Once your new Messenger loyalty system is live, here’s how to promote your bot…
3 main ways to promote your bot:
1. PRINT MARKETING – we’ll create a promo poster for you to display at the point of sale (example below). You might also mention it on menus and on any digital displays.
2. VERBAL COMMUNICATION – staff can refer customers to the promo poster and ask them if they’ve joined your loyalty system yet, informing them to simply find your Facebook Page inside the Messenger app. Customers should be made aware of how easy it is to join, with no registration, and that they’re currently missing out on offers
3. FACEBOOK MESSENGER – why not copy and paste a message to every customer in your Facebook Inbox that has messaged you in the past. They’ll simply reply (with “Hi” or anything) to join your loyalty program
Since the onboarding process is so easy as there’s no app to download (because customers already have Messenger) and no new account to create (customers already have Facebook) the first 3 ways are the most effective, as you’ll want the customer to be in-store when they check-in. However, here’s 4 more ways to raise awareness about your new loyalty program:
4. SOCIAL MEDIA – promote your bot by posting your digital poster with the direct link to your Messenger bot, or just indicate that customers can message your Page to join
5. EMAIL BLAST – share the news with your email database
6. WEBSITE – add the Messenger icon / button to your website
7. SMS BLAST – customers would tap the link to open Messenger on your Page. For US-based businesses there’s an interesting option of instantly messaging all of the customers (via Messenger) that have given you their phone number along with permission to use it for marketing, since their phone number is connected to their Facebook profile. Facebook charge a one-time fee of $99 for this customer-matching service.
Contact LoyaltyBots today to learn more about creating and promoting your bot